Vision: Reaching traumatized people with the love of Christ and equipping Godís people in Turkey to become emotionally healthier believers in the church and to help others become the same.
Mission: Helping underprivileged, suffering people in and outside of the church through high quality Christian counseling, support groups and programs as well as equipping others to do the same.
- Facilitating support groups for domestic violence (DV) victims
- Counseling with underprivileged people who cannot pay for counseling such as DV victims and refugees
- Doing kids programs with refugee kids
- Providing physical and psychiatric needs of refugees
- Preparing and applying programs to prevent and deal with domestic violence
Join us in prayer and financial support for many to grow in character and faith in this predominantly Islamic country through high-quality Christian counseling and training and for suffering people to experience God’s love and be drawn to Him through compassionate care and healing. We are committed to sending regular newsletters to inform our partners and follow God's leading in spite of many challenges.